Phone : 04362-227937, 228081
Objective : A Grievance Redressal committee has been formed in our college to settle genuine grievances of students, staff and parents up to a satisfaction level so as to create a healthy relationship among the students, parent’s employees and employer. The grievance will include any matter relating to student and staff. The committee is requested to contribute effectively to dispose the grievances at the earliest..
1) To deals with all the genuine grievances of students and staff of the college.
2) All complainants should file their grievances either by writing in paper to the committee or by online on the website of the college.
3) The committee will meet at least once in a month to resolve the grievances.
4) To take conclusive decision and submit its recommendations to the deciding authority for removal of alleged grievances.
5) The student/staff shall bring up his grievance in a prescribe format immediately to the grievance cell without fail. The number of grievance settled or pending will be report to the Principal/Director in every month.
1) A compliant box is provided at the ground floor of 1st block for students.
2) Similarly another compliant box will be provided at 2nd floor of Principal Cabin. .
3) All grievances referred to the Grievance Redressal committee shall be entered in a Register by designated member.
4) All complaints should be resolved within a time frame by looking into its seriousness and by two way approach.
5) The result of the grievance will be informed to the complainant within the period defined.
6) Any staff/ student may report directly to the principal/Director for resolving their grievance if he/she is dissatisfied by the GRC.
Committee Members :
Mrs. G. Punitha Ganesan, Secretary
Dr. T. Veerasamy, Principal
Dr. M. Swaminathan, Director
Dr. K. Kumar, Head, Department of Management Studies
Heads of All Departments